The primary goal for your online marketing is to generate more leads, leads that convert into paying customers. Philadelphia-based digital marketing consultants maintain that a good marketing automation solution can multiply your effectiveness and attract more website visits that can then produce more leads and clients. You can nurture your leads through the entire buying process. Here are five ways to target, personalize and automate your marketing messages across multiple marketing channels.
- Wise Up to What Customers Want – Dig deeper into your social media insights and web analytics and you will be able to identify what content works best for your customers’ campaign. You can segment your prospects by personalizing messages for different demographics and by preferences of different groups of people. For example, make your messages appear at multiple times during the day/week so more people are likely to see your brand message.
- Practice Powerful Email Marketing – Emails are actually a terrific way to gain engagement. Email allows you to send the right message, to the right people, at the right time. Doing so, gives you the opportunity to change an impersonal communication medium into a meaningful correspondence. Furthermore, you can use automated emails to send tailored messages at timed intervals after a call to action is triggered. The Philadelphia-Based digital marketing consultants at WSI understand how to reach your target audience using marketing automation and email marketing.
- Improve Landing Page Personalization – You can improve your customers’ experience by personalizing your landing pages. You can present the most relevant offers or product selections aligned to their online behavior. Then, you can then lead customers through their buying cycle.
- Be Ready to Further Relationships – Marketing automation systems can alert you to relevant events, such as likes or comments on social media websites. This gives you the opportunity to reach out and develop relationships on a more personal level.
- Consider Using Curated Content – Developing targeted content is key to the entire marketing automation process. In order to assist you, consider curating relevant content from other sources, while ensuring to put your own twist on it to enhance your message to your audience.
You can get marketing automation correct and enjoy a steady flow of clients and increased sales. Remember to be patient and consistent as you begin your online marketing campaigns. Your digital marketing consultants located in the greater Philadelphia area can get marketing automation working for your business and help you grow your profits. Get in touch today! Call (610)-650-0227.