Conversion Tools Turn Visitors Into Customers
Every business asks how they can turn more of their web visitors into customers, and the answer is conversion tools. With the right tools, you can turn a larger segment of your visitors into customers. But what exactly are these tools? How should these tools be used? Converting more traffic into customers with tools requires understanding the available tools and your specific customer needs. Below we have outlined a few conversion tools that can help your lead generation and conversion efforts and if you like, we can analyze your customers to match them with the right tools to use on your website.
The conversion toolbox is large, with a wide assortment of tools and tactics, each with its purpose and most effective uses. Some of those tools make a broad sweep and encompass numerous other aspects of your digital presence, such as website design. Others are more specific and targeted, like call tracking. Overall, whatever your current needs are regarding conversion, you can find a tool that can meet your needs and improve your conversion rates.
Good web design does far more than look clean and pretty and is an essential element of turning visitors into customers. Here are some ways web design can increase your site’s conversion rate.
- Clear Unique Value Proposition – Making your unique value proposition clear to the visitor will help your site stand out from the pack. When people visit your site, you want to answer one of their most important questions: “Why should I buy from you?” Find your unique selling point, and make that point clear to the visitor.
- Good Calls-to-Actions & Headlines – A simple, strong call-to-action or headline that addresses your visitor’s needs is key to creating a high converting website.
- Simple, Easy to Navigate Structure – Your website should have a strong visual hierarchy to help visitors identify the most important content on any page. Good web design simplifies the navigation process so that users can explore your site more easily.
- Design for Speed – Loading times and website performance are strongly correlated with conversions, and people will leave sites quickly if they take too long to load. Your website should be designed to minimize loading times so that people will stay on your site longer.
- Responsive Design – Responsive design is how well your site scales and adapts on other platforms, such as mobile phones and tablets. Both overall mobile traffic and the number of users who shop on mobile continue to climb, so having a responsive design is more important than ever. People leave mobile sites extremely fast, therefore, making your site responsive will lead to more people staying on your site, having a more pleasant user experience, and ultimately more likely to convert.
All web design principles and techniques should augment your website’s performance and usability while being aesthetically pleasing. Striking that balance is vital for creating a high-converting website.
Chatbots have exploded in popularity in recent years and have become effective conversion tools for many businesses. More and more people are willing to talk with chatbots when searching for information and solutions, so now is an excellent time to take advantage of this growing acceptance of bots. Chatbots grant you further options to engage with your leads, and chatbots are active 24/7, meaning that your leads can engage with your business even when your workday is over. Engaging your leads is vital to converting them into customers, with research showing that engaged customers spend more money on companies who engage with them. Using chatbots on your website will help you engage with leads more often, guide them through your site’s content, and convert them into paying customers.
The Internet is a social platform, and we are not just talking about social media, but rather social proof. Social proof, also known as informational social influence, is a psychological and social phenomenon where people copy others’ actions to undertake behavior in a given situation. Social proof can be a valuable asset within your conversion toolbox, and one of the most effective forms of social proof is reviews.
Reviews and testimonials are some of the most effective examples of social proof, and conversion tools, businesses can use.
- Bright Local says that roughly 82% of consumers read online reviews for local businesses, with around half of 18-54-year-olds claiming to “always” read reviews.
- Online reviews are viewed as trustworthy by consumers, and consumers also spend much time reading reviews before making decisions.
If you have good reviews, and having more positive reviews is always better, highlight them on your website, social media pages, and you will see your leads convert more often, some studies say even up to 34%.
More than just tracking people who visit your website or fill your contact form, you want to track the people who call your business. Call tracking significantly improves the effectiveness of your pay-per-click, or PPC , ad campaigns, especially if you want those ads to do a better job of converting people who do see or click on them. One example is through Google Ads call tracking, which can track the people who called your company after seeing or clicking on a PPC ad. Another example would be CallRail, which can track which specific keywords perform the best, and result in the most phone calls. By utilizing call tracking tools, your ads become more effective at targeting the demographics you want and allow you to follow up and convert a larger segment of the people who see your ads.
A tried-and-true method for businesses to pull in more customers is an offer for sale price, discounts, giveaways and the like. Digitally, your business can use lead magnets. A lead magnet is a marketing tool whereby a company offers something to users in exchange for their contact information. An example of a lead magnet would be offering a free PDF about a specific service or product to a lead. The lead’s benefits are obvious: the leads get free resources to help their needs, but how do businesses improve their conversion from lead magnets?
Free guides, books, tools, and resources are incredibly alluring and appealing to people. By offering visitors something without asking them to pay, you build trust and authority, which you can leverage in the future as you nurture those leads into customers.
Get Conversion Tools & Grow Your Business with VIEWS Digital Marketing
We understand your need to convert a higher segment of your leads into customers, and by partnering with VIEWS, you can increase your conversions. Our team has worked with dozens of small-to-medium-sized businesses, using all of the conversion tools and digital marketing services at our disposal to help our clients generate and convert more leads. From web design to chatbots to call tracking, and more, we want to use our experience and expertise to help your business succeed. Contact us today to get started!