VIEWS AI Policy
At VIEWS Digital Marketing, we embrace a future that’s digitally advanced yet profoundly human. When considering our mission of unlocking a world of possibility for those we serve in the context of AI, we aim to foster a culture of responsibility, transparency, and humanity within its vast landscape. Our AI Policy is built on twelve core principles that underscore the symbiotic relationship between humans and artificial intelligence, keeping humanity at the heart of our innovative journey. We envision AI not as an autonomous entity but as allies in our quest to embrace better in all we do. As we navigate the exciting world of AI, we stay grounded in our commitment to champion responsible AI, uphold data privacy, foster creative opportunities, and combat misinformation. The power of AI is transformative, but only with the involvement of people guiding our direction and enabling us to create digital marketing solutions that deliver value to our clients. Our approach keeps us accountable, compassionate, innovative, and steadfast in our pursuit of “embracing digital and staying human.”
VIEWS’ Core Principles of AI
- We champion the responsible conception, development, deployment, and operation of AI technologies, thereby unlocking a world of possibility for those we serve.
- We value a human-centered approach to AI that empowers and augments professionals, reflecting our tagline: “Embrace Digital. Stay Human“. AI technologies should serve as allies, not as autonomous entities.
- We assert that humans remain accountable for all decisions and actions, even those facilitated by AI. As stakeholders in each other’s success, we ensure humans stay integral to the AI loop.
- We acknowledge the irreplaceable role of human knowledge, experience, emotion, and imagination in creativity. We believe that artificial intelligence (AI) will unlock new and exciting career paths and a multitude of opportunities for creative professionals.
- Leveraging the transformative power of an idea, we commit to harnessing the power of language, images, and videos to educate, influence, and drive change. Our global experience underlines our commitment to never using AI technology to spread deceit or misinformation.
- We prioritize understanding the limitations and risks associated with AI and incorporate this consciousness in our decisions and actions, aligning with our core value of embracing better in all we do.
- Transparency in data collection and AI usage is essential to maintaining trust with those we serve and is an integral facet of our Consultant-led approach.
- Upholding personalization without an invasion of privacy, we adhere to data privacy laws, mitigate privacy risks for consumers, and follow our moral compass when the law lags behind AI innovation.
- We believe in intelligent automation without dehumanization, recognizing the potential of AI to yield profound benefits for humanity and society. In every innovation, we embrace the digital but stay human.
- In the spirit of our core value that celebrates diversity and our collaboration network, we champion an open approach to sharing our AI research, knowledge, ideas, and experiences to advance our industry and society.
- We underline the importance of upskilling and reskilling professionals, using AI to build more fulfilling careers and lives. This reflects our commitment to creating value for all stakeholders, including our dedicated professionals.
- We believe in partnering with organizations and individuals who share our principles. With over 25 years of global experience, support, and stability, we are not just a digital marketing company but a reliable ally in the digital age.
If you have any questions about any of our principles above or how we leverage AI within VIEWS, please reach out to us at [email protected].
Our AI principles draw inspiration from the Marketing AI Institute’s valuable contributions in this field. Under the Creative Commons Attribution-Sharealike licensing, we have modified these principles to align with our specific objectives and values, and we gratefully acknowledge the Marketing AI Institute for their foundational work in shaping our AI Policy. We invite you to use these principles under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license as a starting point for your own responsible AI policies and practices as well.