Client Industry: Home Improvement
Date of Project Launch: May 2015
Goals and Challenges
Explain the client’s struggles and challenges prior to WSI.
- New website and SEO creation was necessary.
- The client had minimal social media presence.
- Home improvement products and services are very competitive in the Philadelphia area
- The bigger home improvement brands have a strong digital presence in the Philadelphia market.
- Client needed to draw customers to the local showroom so local SEO was critical.
- Create a new mobile-responsive website.
- Have prospective customers book consultations.
- Generate strong Google Organic Rankings and Google Places Local rankings.
- Generate Search Engine Traffic (Google, Yahoo and Bing).
- Create SEO conversions.
- Increase the Weinstein brand presence, specifically for the Collegeville showroom location.
- Describe the details of the completed project.
- The website was upgraded to a WP Genesis CMS platform with a number of key modules including a blog, Call To Action (CTA) to Get Started on every page, and Customer Lobby customer testimonials.
- We developed a well-rounded online marketing campaign composed of:
- ASEO – Ongoing SEO activities:
- Review and Audit of selected keywords.
- On-Page Optimization Revisions for a number of top level pages.
- Strategic link building (Local directories, industry directories and local citations).
- Content Writing strategy (Articles/ PR pieces/blog posts).
- Social Bookmarking Submissions.
- PR submissions.
- Video Optimization and submission to top level video directories.
- Added multiple image galleries and contact forms.
- Social Media Management in Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Monthly reports to track campaign performance.
- Internet marketing services provided
- Web design and development
- SEO Services
- Social Media Management
- Multi-media –video
- Content writing
- Established Online Presence & Reputation.
- Established Organic Ranking Successes.
- Increased visibility in Pennsylvania & Collegeville.
- Established lead generation via website.
The team at WSI We Simplify the Internet did an excellent job in creating and optimizing a new website for our showroom that reflected our expertise and range of products. They took the time to get to know our business and learn about our needs and our clientele. Their professionalism, quick turnaround, and patience were much appreciated.– Deborah Spinosa, Weinstein Manager, Hajoca Corporation, Collegeville, PA, USA