The Tong Xin Zhai Art gallery in Shanghai, China, boasts the largest collection of the paintings of Chai Zu Shun, one of only 500 painters in the world who was honored at the Olympic Fine Arts Exhibition held in London, England, in 2012.
Date of Project Launch: September 2013
Goals and Challenges:
- Was looking for an effective way of showcasing the artist’s paintings and introducing the artist to the United States audience
- Was also looking for an internet marketing strategy to promote via Social Media
- Develop a clean website that showcased the artist’s paintings and represented his personal brand, as well as, that of the gallery
- Promote the website online
- Increase touch points with other art galleries, artists, painters, and fans/followers
- A Genesis WP website was developed.
- Easy to use CMS
- SEO friendly CMS
- Photo gallery to display the artist’s work – http://www.china-tongxin-art.com/view-artwork/
- Blog categorized in a number of areas: publications, news, articles and a video library
- Social Media Strategy
- Launched Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+ and YouTube Channel
What Internet marketing services did you provide?
- Web design and development
- SEO Services
- Social Media Management
- Multi-media –video, photography
- How did your WSI solution meet the needs of the client?
- Since the launch of the website overall – we have generated the following results:
- 937 Sessions
- 725 Users
- 2383 page views
- Avg. Session Duration – 2:19 minutes
- 64 % of all visitors are from USA (59%) and Canada (5%)
- How did you measure the results?
Our website, designed and created by WSI, has been instrumental in the introduction of Chinese painter Professor Chai Zu Shun’s work to the United States marketplace. WSI’s team of graphic artists ensured the website’s superior graphics allow users to get a realistic view of Professor Chai’s paintings, wherever they may currently be throughout the world. The website and SEO campaign is integral to our public relations strategy by enabling us to spread information about Professor Chai’s exhibitions and works to the US-based audience.– Carole Gorney, United States Public Relations Consultant, Tong Xing Art Gallery, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania USA